[Nasm-devel] Moving NASM development tree to github

H. Peter Anvin hpa at zytor.com
Tue Jun 30 17:22:14 PDT 2020

Hi all,

repo.or.cz has been down for most of the day, while I have been trying
to patch up a few critical bugs in 2.15.01 and prepare for a 2.15.02
release.

As a result, we have decided to move our master repository to github,
effectively immediately. The master repository is now at:

https://github.com/netwide-assembler/nasm.git

Once repo.or.cz comes back online I intend to make it a readonly mirror
at least for the time being.

I have also tagged 2.15.02rc1. I am *hoping* it deals with the critical
errors, but especially after having to switch the infrastructure around
so radically I wanted to give it a day or two for people to confirm that
it is working.

	-hpa