[Nasm-users] Announcing NASM 2.15

H. Peter Anvin hpa at zytor.com
Sat Jun 27 15:45:17 PDT 2020

After some 18 months of development, I hereby announce the release of
NASM 2.15, available at:

	https://nasm.us/

The list of improvements are too numerous to count, but as always, a
summary is at:

	https://nasm.us/doc/nasmdocc.html

The number of people who have helped with development, bug reports,
testing, and technical assistance is far too long to mention, but huge
thanks to all of you.

As always, if you find any problems with this release, please file a bug
report, preferably including a test case, at:

	https://bugzilla.nasm.us/

Even if we are unable to respond right away, we do work through this bug
list over time.

If you are receiving this message through the mailing lists on
Sourceforge, please note that the Sourceforge lists have been deprecated
in favor of our own mail server:

	https://lists.nasm.us/

Please subscribe to the new mailing lists as soon as possible;
Sourceforge does not allow even administrators to extract the list of
subscribers, so you will need to resubscribe manually.

Enjoy!

	-hpa